Industrial Corrugated Plastic Floor Protector Fire Retardant Waterproof Building Temporary Floor Protection Roll
Stop the mess and damage caused to floors and surfaces when any type of construction, building work, refurbishment or decorating is taking place. Corrugated Plastic offers quite simply the best temporary surface protection available and at a very cost effective price.
Corrugated Plastic on a roll is 2mm thick and gives the same high quality protection as our standard sheets yet is easier than ever to lay due to being on a roll allowing you to cover large areas very quickly.
Key benefits of Corrugated Plastic:
1. Impact Protection, can withstand bricks, mortar, dropped tools and much more. You can even drive over it including fork-lift trucks!
2. Water-Proof, unlike many board and paper products, Corrugated Plastic is completely water proof AND chemical resistant. Paint spils, drinks, glue and chemicals are no problem
3. Fire Retardant, we can supply Corrugated Plastic in fire retardant grade which conforms to building regulations LPS1207 LPCB and includes the applicable logos printed on the roll
4. Light Weight, but incredibly strong!
5. Easy, to cut, crease or bend, allowing you to protect any surface with Corrugated Plastic.
Roll Size - Width 1m x Length 50m
Thickness - 2mm
Pack Quantity - 1 Roll
Coverage - 1 Roll = 50 Square Metres
Colour - White