Play Pavers offer a wonderful alternative to 'loose fill' rubber chippings or mulch and is so much more simplistic than Rubber Resin Bonded Surfaces.
Due to their durability they are so easy to install for indoor or outdoor playgrounds, simply lay on any hard or prepared level surface and you have a 'ready to go' play surface which is extremely long lasting and very, very safe for your children.
It is also worth noting, if required, they can be simply lifted and moved to another location!
Alternatively if preferred, the pavers which are laid at the very edges and ends of the area can be simply cut level!
Each tile measures 200mm in length, 165mm in width and 45mm in depth.
Therefore when interlocked together, 36 tiles provide approximately 1 square metre.
Benefits of Rubber Playground Pavers:
- Non slip, even when wet.
- Superior design allows for all weather play.
- No loose bark kicked about.
- Significantly cheaper than Resin Bonded Rubber Surfaces
- Free draining.
- Easy to lay.
- No resin mixing required.
- Can be taken up and easily moved.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Very strong & resilient but soft underfoot.
- Certificated to EN1177:2008
Critical fall height: 0.8m
- School & Nursery Play Areas
- Domestic Play Areas
- Decking Areas
- Dog runs
- Stable Surrounds
- Walk ways