Standard Duty Non Slip Stair Treads Cover Free Cut To Size GRP Nosing Step Treads
Anti-Slip Stair Tread Covers, designed to provide slip resistance to existing steps.
Anti-Slip GRP Stair Tread Covers, designed to cover existing stairs. Non-slip Stair Tread Covers have outstanding slip resistance and are a quick and cost effective solution to improving stair safety. Helping you achieve DDA compliance and made from tough, hardwearing, durable GRP, they will last for years.
Anti-Slip Step Covers improve safety:
Our circa 5mm thickness Stair Tread Covers are now even stronger, ideal for stairs with high footfall areas and worn steps. Manufactured with anti slip grit embedded into the surface during the production of the GRP substrate, ensuring superior performance compared to some retrospectively applied gritted surfaces.
Anti-Slip Stair Treads - Standard Duty, Heavy Duty or Fine Grit:
Fine Grit - ToughGrip - Great in wet and oily conditions. Ideal for: normal pedestrian traffic. For less industrial applications, easier to clean with a less aggressive surface. Suitable for more sensitive areas such as play areas, schools, in domestic and commercial environments – generally for interior use but can be used outside if deemed suitable.
Standard Duty is great in wet, frosty and oily conditions and suitable for most applications and will give many years of service under normal conditions. Ideal for normal pedestrian traffic and industrial applications. Platforms, staircases, steps, fire escapes, emergency exits, public access stairways.
Heavy Duty is great in wet, frosty and oily conditions and suitable for areas with high footfall. Ideal for: busy pedestrian traffic and industrial applications. Train stations, stadiums, car parks, busy public walkways and stairways.
Anti-Slip Stair Treads product properties:
- Manufactured from high quality GRP incorporating a gritted anti slip-surface.
- Rated extremely low potential for slip
- Tested anti-slip
- 10 year guarantee
- Quick and easy to install
- Indoor or outdoor use
- FREE cut to size service
- FREE predrilling service
- FREE matching colour screws
- Tough, hardwearing and durable GRP
- (Glass Reinforced Plastic) - lasts for years
- Corrosion resistant
- Impact resistant
- Light weight
- UV stable
- Embedded grit for superior performance
- In Standard Duty, Heavy Duty & Fine Grit
- Custom colours and sizes available to order
- Helps create a safer environment
- Covers existing stairs
- Can be applied to nearly any substrate
- Stairs can be used immediately after installation
- DDA Compliant
- (except single colours)
- Cut to your sizes - free of charge.
- Simply select the cut to size option and enter your sizes.
- Maximum individual size:
- 3660mm x 345mm x 55mm high (nosing).
- Cutting tolerances +/- 3mm.
Standard Duty circa 5mm, Heavy Duty circa 6mm, Fine Grit circa 4mm.
Standard Duty circa 3.68kg per linear metre, Heavy Duty circa 4.36kg per linear metre, Fine Grit circa 3.68kg per linear metre.
Available: standard duty in medium grit, heavy duty in coarse grit, and fine grit.
Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial environments - interior and exterior.